If an engineer and a designer created a backpack, it would be this one. This all-leather backpack features a gorgeous curved design that feels compact and minimal while boasting a roomy interior. To keep the exterior feeling sleek, we added a discrete elastic loop inside the main pocket to hold your water bottle upright to prevent spills. We left the interior unlined so the soft side of the leather can cushion your laptop with a soft, suede texture.
– 10.5″x4″x15″ (LWH)
– 32″ adjustable straps
– Fully functional 10″x7″ front pocket
– Elastic water bottle loop to hold your reusable water bottle snuggly in place
– Laptop sleeve that comfortably fits a 15″ laptop with an additional 7.5″x5″ pocket for chargers
– Dual exterior zippers for easy access to main pocket
– Reinforced stitching designed to hold up over the years
Who made it?
Our new friends at Tibeb Leather Works helped us bring this beautiful and functional backpack to life. With an eye for quality and design, the two friends who founded Tibeb are creating a workplace to train and encourage Ethiopian men and women looking to grow their skill with leather. The two founders, Milki and Yonatan, are passionate about creating employment opportunity as well as offering free training for local women looking to gain marketable skills.
Only 2 left in stock