Interwoven Tote- Nude with Blush Undertones *limited edition*
Featuring a nude tone with a subtle blush, the best selling Everyday Tote is now available (only one left!!!) in this gorgeous, limited edition hue. Due to its uncommon tones, the blush leather to create this tote is hard to source in Ethiopia. We’ve waited years to snag some for ourselves and don’t know when we will be able to snag more.
– The tote is 16″x6″x14″ with 20″ long straps (9″ drop length)
– Featuring an interior pocket for phone an other essentials 8″x6″
– Wide opening to fit a MacBook Pro both vertically and horizontally
– Made to last with reinforced seams and high quality leather
– As needed, clean with a clean, wet rag and saddle soap to lift stains and use leather conditioner as needed to restore your leather to mint condition. Always test on a small patch before cleaning your entire bag.
Who made it?
This bag was crafted by our friends at Lila Products. The brand’s founder, Gelila Shewaye, has spent almost a decade training and empowering women in Kore to make beautiful goods like this sling bag. As a working mother herself, Gelila prioritizes a holistic approach for employing and supporting mothers, including paid maternity leave, the flexibility to work from home as well as bring children to work.
These women and mothers manufacture goods with impeccable quality as they break gender stereotypes and provide for their families.
Only 1 left in stock